Friday, January 11, 2013

A year of catch up

Well it has been almost a year since I was last able to post on here. I really need to get back into the habit of posting again. I have had a lot of things happen in the last year. So I guess I will get started.

Let see where should I start. Well we finally moved out of the apartment and into a three bedroom house. We love how open and perfect it really is. There is no need to worry about yelling (not that there is much of that going on anymore) or jumping up and down and worrying about people living bellow us. The kids are so much happier and there isn't fighting. Well no more than normal when there are teenagers involved. Lol.

I started a Jewelry business called "Bellard Bijou Boutique" and it is really starting to take off. I love the work and I enjoy being very creative with my stuff. My clients/friends love my stuff. I love seeing them wearing my jewelry. Im working on getting my business cards so that I can get the word out even more. I do have a web site for it. It Facebook.com/bellardbijouboutique . Go check it out and like the page. I could always use more likes. Once your there Im pretty sure you will love my stuff to.

Dale is starting to get the ball rolling for school so that he can become a Phyical Therapist assistant making good money. We have our fingers crossed. Its only a two year program so he should be able to get through it pretty fast. We all know how fast time goes. Right?

The kids are getting big. Elyssa just turned twelve and is now in Young Women's at church and loving it. She is advancing in school just like we thought she would. She is involved with Beta and a couple other clubs and just learned that she is now taking Art in school as her newest class. She is very excited about that. She is really growing into quite the little woman. I have a very strong feeling that she will be going on a mission when she is 19 now that they have lowered the age from 21 for girls. Sometimes I think she is just a little adult with the things that she says and feels. 

Dominic is about to be 15 in July and really excited about getting his driving permit. Me not so much. But I understand he has to grow up sometime and this is all part of it. As he is getting older he is learning to control his emotions better and we are having less blow ups as a result. He is doing well in school for the most part and just got Teen living as his newest class. Im just hoping he doesn't get that electronic baby cause with the way he sleeps he will never hear it crying. Plus I really don't want to hear it either.

They are both growing so fast. It seems like just yesterday they were both little and now they are teenagers. Where does the time go.

With everything going on Dale is finally ready to move forward in our spiritual journey and we are going to be sealed as a family. Our plan is to be sealed by this summer but as soon as we get the letter from Dominic's father giving us permission to have Dominic sealed to us then we will do it. I have been waiting a long time for this and I can't tell you just how happy I really am. Dale and I have our Temple interviews with the bishop on Sunday so that is the first step to moving this whole process forward.

Well I think that just about gets us all caught up on the year. Now that I have access to this blog again I am going to make it a priority to write everyday. Well at least four times a week. Cause lets be honest my life is busy and most days Im dropping into bed around 11:30 at night and Im out for the night. So here is to happy Blogging again.

Blog at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment