Saturday, January 26, 2013

Megan's Baptism

Todays the day. I am so excited. You would think it was me being baptized but its not. My new good friend Megan is getting baptized today. This has been a long time coming for her, Three years I think, but she is finally doing it. I know that she is heading down a wonderful path full of wonderful blessings. I know that she is going to be so happy once this step is done and she is heading for the next step in her life.

 I decided to make her a beautiful set of jewelry to remember her baptism by. It is a pearl and crystal necklace, bracelet and earring set. The necklace has 26 pearls to represent the day she was baptized. It has two crystals on it to represent Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The silver beads and spacers represent the many blessings that she will receive by following our Lords commandment's.

I remember both times when my own children were baptized and how wonderful it was to see all those people there to support them. My wish for Megan is that she has a ton of people are there today to support her on this wonderful day.

Well I really need to get off here so that I can get ready for the day. But one last thing before I go. I can't stress enough how important it is that we as a person go out with the Missionaries and help them gather our Heavenly Fathers children and help them to return to his kingdom one day. I have been so blessed by doing this. I know that as I continue to do the things that He asks of me, I will continue to be blessed, As well as my family and friends.

Blog at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment