Friday, January 25, 2013

my day so far

wow its been a day. I woke up early this morning and found out that the kids didn't have school today. That would have been nice to know last night but since I didn't get the call until 6 am the kids were up and getting ready. They went back to bed pretty easy but I couldn't go back to sleep.

Mindy came over last night and spent the night. She is spending the weekend with us so that she and I can set up a program to help us better advertise our jewelry businesses. I am excited about this so that I can make more money and get my product out to more people. I am going to get my business cards in a couple of weeks and cant wait to be able to pass them out to everyone. It has been a long time coming but finally things are starting to fall into place.

The kids are glad to be out of school but they are starting to get on my nerves. I would send them outside but its to darn cold for that. I wont even go out longer than a few seconds to let the dog go potty. Not even Buddy wants to be out there.

Anthony showed up to hang out with Dj. They are two peas in a pod. They tried to play Indian leg wrestling and let me tell you that was site to see. They never got the hang of it but just started wrestling instead. Those two crack me up.

Well that's all for today. Blog at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment