Monday, January 14, 2013

Teens are so hard to get to open up

Today has been a day. I know that teens are full of emotions but Dj has just been full of them lately. I really think something is going on with him but he just wont talk to me about it. I want to help even if its just listening to him but I can't get him to tell me whats going on. He and his best friend have been getting into little tiffs here and there for awhile but they just blew up at eachother the other day and in the process Dj just let go at church and said some very inappropriate words. He understands that it was wrong but he wont say whats going on or what he is feeling. Uhhhhh he is so frustrating me. Why can't teens just express what they are feeling so we as Parents can help them through it. Sorry for the rant but I needed to get it out. I love my kids no matter what.

Blog at you later.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. My 8 year old will have a bad day at school and not tell me. She blows up at us and then she might tell you what happened if she really wants to talk about it. If not you just have to deal with her blow up and wait for the snowball effect to finish which can take hours! Hugs to you my dear. call me anytime you need to rant.

    ReplyDelete