Friday, January 11, 2013

two in one day

I know that I have already posted today but I just needed to blog about my day again.

I was able to go out with our sister missionaries ( Sister Vandenburg and Sister Oldham) again today and meet with Allie and Larry. I have to say she is one girl who really feels the spirit of our heavenly father with full force. I am very excited to see her progress in our faith and would love to see them sealed in the temple next year. I know with all my heart that she will make it there.

We also saw another lady and her two friends but im not sure how well that one went. I know that both sister Oldham and I both felt like the place we were was not a good place. But I had faith that our heavenly father would not let anything happen to us while we are doing our lords work.

I also got to talk to Telsa today. she isn't having a great year so far and she really needed someone to talk to. I let her know she is loved by not only me and dale but also by our father in heaven. I think it really helped. I also told her that if she needed anything to just call one of us and we will be here for now no matter what she needed.

I know that I have spoken several times in this blog about Him but I really feel like He is playing a huge role in my life now a days. He has made such a change in my family and really bringing us back together and getting us back on the road home to Him. I can't imagine my life without Him in it.

I was told by the Sisters today that our Nashville, Tn mission is leading in baptisms and conversions and it is all due to member involvement. I was also told that they believe it is all due to me. I have to say that while that is an amazing thing I can only give credit where its due. I wouldn't be doing any of this if my Heavenly Father didn't tell me to be doing it. I feel like this is where I am suppose to be and this is what I am suppose to be doing right now. I can't deny my feelings and/or my Heavenly Fathers will. I didn't get to serve a full time mission (mostly because I was a young mother and getting married at the time I could have gone) as a young woman. So I feel like this is my way of being able to do that now. I love being there to watch as these people see and feel the truth of what we are telling them.

Well its time for me to get off here and spend some time with my husband. Both the kids are skating tonight and Dj is spending the night with Anthony afterwards so we will pretty much have the house to ourselves for a while. We don't get that to often.

Blog at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment