Thursday, January 31, 2013

Loss of an Uncle

It has been a few days since I was able to blog because I have been so busy. I got the chance to go out with the sisters again yesterday and was so blessed to be there while they taught a few wonderful people some very inspiring lessons. I was also able to see Randy (megan's boyfriend) get his first discussion and watch as he grew in light and understanding.

We are getting ready for the Super Bowl on Sunday. The San Francisco 49ers v. Baltimore Ravens. This is going to be a great game. I ofcourse will be going for the Ravens just because I know my wonderful friend Carmen is a 49ers fan and so wants them to win. What fun would it be to go with her. LOL. Loves ya Carmen.  I will be throwing a party again this year. I hope people will show up. We had so much fun last year. I am so looking forward to it again this year.

As a side note Dale has also started Blogging again so head on over to his blog and check out what he is writing about. You can find his link on the side of my blog --------------------------------------------->

Well this week has been a long week. I found out on Sunday that my Uncle Randy passed away. He was a long haul truck driver and was driving in Az. He pulled over because he thought he had a pinched nerve in his back and never made it out of his chair. He had a massive heart attack. This is the fourth male on my fathers side (including my father) who has had a heart attack. It has become very real to me to get myself healthy again. I have put it off for far to long. I have already started with my diet. Since getting pneumonia a few months ago I have had no choice but to change the way I eat. I have become Lactose intolerant and have become hyper sensitive to white flour and white sugar. Plus I cant eat any heavy meats. In a couple of weeks Dale and I will be doing a new exercise program called Tap Out. It is suppose to be a really good program plus I will have my very own motivator in my home.

Well that's all for now. Blog at you later

No comments:

Post a Comment